Faculty, Merit, and Professional and Scientific vacancies are announced at iastatejobs.com .
Vacancies are advertised for 10 calendar days and filled on a competitive basis.
Job Titles and Pay Grades
Change in Status (Promotion, Transfer, Voluntary Demotion)
Supervisory Merit Non-Organized Benefits Summary
Supervisory Merit Non-Organized Conditions of Employment
Confidential Benefits Summary
Confidential Conditions of Employment
Vacancies are advertised for 5 working days for eligible employees to bid, based on seniority, for the position. Eligible employees must:
- have been in the same classification as the vacancy for at least six months,
- have not contract transferred within the last six months,
- have the ability to perform the duties of the position,
- meet any special qualifications of the position, and
- meet other eligibility requirements specified in Article VII of the AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Vacancies are advertised concurrently for 10 calendar days and filled on a competitive basis if not filled by Contract Transfer.
Professional and Scientific
Vacancies are advertised as follows:
- Continuous professional and scientific (P&S) positions at pay grade 17 or above - advertise nationally for a minimum of 30 calendar days.
- Continuous P&S positions below pay grade 17 and P&S term positions - advertise locally/regionally for a minimum of 15 calendar days.
515-294-4800, toll free 877-477-7485, 3810 Beardshear Hall, email@example.com.