ISU Benefit and Retirement Offices
- Retirees who have questions regarding insurance or retirement plans should feel free to contact 515-294-4800 / 877-477-7485 to contact or set up an appointment with an ISU Benefits Specialist or Ann Doty with the Retirement Planning Office.
- Click here to view information regarding benefits offered to retirees.
- ISU Retiree Life - Benefit review and beneficiary change
ISU Recruitment Services Office
- Retirees have valuable knowledge and experience to offer departments that have need of someone to fill in or carry out a temporary project.
Recruitment Services occasionally gets requests for temporary clerical help.
If you are interested in learning more about such possibilities, contact the HRS Service Center:
- 515-294-4800, toll free 877-477-7485, 3810 Beardshear Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beneficiary review and change: login to your account or call 515-281-0020 / 800-622-3849
- General questions - to schedule an appointment with the Ames representative contact: 515-268-8600 / 800-732-8353
- Beneficiary review and change: login to your account or call 800-842-2776 (have Social Security number available)
Iowa State University Alumni Association
- Iowa State University Retirees Association Homepage
- Click here to view Services Available to Current ISU Retirees (including ISU Retirees ID card and General staff parking permit.)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at ISU (Formerly College for Seniors)
Long Term Care Insurance
After December 31, 2011, new coverage will not be available through John Hancock Insurance Company.
ISU Long Term Care Insurance Plan underwritten by John Hancock Life Insurance Company (Username: iowasu; password: mybenefit) 888-999-4563
- Are looking to invest in long term care insurance? Resources available here.
Senior Health Insurance Information Program
- A free, confidential service of the State of Iowa that helps Iowans make informed decisions about Medicare and other health coverage - http://www.shiip.state.ia.us/