Classification and Compensation
IOWA STATE BOARD OF REGENTS
REGENTS MERIT SYSTEM
Pay Grade: 403
General Class Description
Under direct supervision, performs work involving the printing of black and white prints.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
- Exposes, develops, and fixes black and white contacts and enlargements.
- Prepares photo orders for delivery by spotting, sorting, trimming, and mounting.
- Binds slides in cardboard, plastic, or glass and inspects for defects.
- Assists in drying and finishing photos.
- Ability to read, write, and follow instructions.