Classification and Compensation
IOWA STATE BOARD OF REGENTS
REGENTS MERIT SYSTEM
Pay Grade: 404
General Class Description
Under direct supervision, performs work involving printing, copying, and processing black and white color film.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes black and white and color roll and sheet film using automatic film processing equipment.
- Produces quality photo prints, exposes and develops prints using a variety of photographic paper and several types of enlargers.
- Produces positives for diazo printing and operates diazo machine.
- Prepares photos for delivery by trimming, spotting, mounting, and assembling orders.
- Assists in all finishing operations.
- Assists in maintenance of photo finishing equipment.
- Mixes necessary chemicals as required.
- Six months photographic processing experience as a Photo Technician I, or equivalent, or
- Any combination of technical training and equivalent experience which totals six months.