Classification and Compensation
IOWA STATE BOARD OF REGENTS
REGENTS MERIT SYSTEM
Pay Grade: 206
General Class Description
Under general supervision, operates motor vehicles in the course of supplying, servicing, and maintaining vending machines on a scheduled basis.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
- Supplies all vending machines in a given route area.
- Accounts for and is accountable for cash taken from the vending machines.
- Checks all supplies taken from and returned to storage area.
- Checks all returned, outdated supplies to storage area and destroys them.
- Cleans vending machines, inside and out; checks operation of vending machine for proper working order each time machine is serviced and may perform minor repairs or adjustments as required.
- Possession of State driver's and/or chauffeur's license, and
- Ability to read, write, and follow instructions.