Understanding, Handling, and Championing Change @ ISU
This four, two-hour workshop series is designed to assist ISU employees in gaining a better perspective on change and how it impacts the individual’s work life. Managing change was identified by the respondents of the ISU Supervisor Training Needs Assessment Survey as a priority professional development need. And change is clearly a part of everyone’s work life.
Therefore, this series will be open to all ISU employees.
The goal of this series is to provide ISU employees an opportunity to explore, understand, and better manage change in the work place. The overall objectives are:
- Participants will explore the process of change.
- Participants will examine how change impacts the individual.
- Participants will explore how to handle imposed change.
- Participants will learn how to lead a change initiative.
- Participants will explore how to influence others for change.
Session 1 – November 16, 2017, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Gallery
Session 2 – December 14, 2017, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Gallery
Session 3 – January 11, 2018, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Gallery
Session 4 – February 8, 2018, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Gallery
Costs: $250/Participant which is usually paid by the employee’s department
You can register for the series on Learn @ISU.
For additional questions, send an email to: