The Recruitment Services staff assists applicants and departments in the recruitment and hiring processes for the following employment categories.
- Academic positions filled as tenure/tenure track and non-tenure track
- Professional and Scientific (P&S)
- Research, managerial, administrative, specialized technical and other professional service positions.
- Clerical, skilled trades, public safety, service and technical support positions.
- Persons are hired under a contract defining the terms and conditions of employment, usually limited to a specific length of time.
Current Employees: Additional information at Changing Jobs.
Departments: Use the ISU Classification & Hiring System to post and fill your vacancies in the above categories. The ISU Classification & Hiring System can be found at: www.iastatejobs.com/hr. Additional information is available at For ISU Departments on the UHR website.
Board of Regents(BOR) Tier Study/HR-10 P&S Search Committee Information:
515-294-4800, toll free 877-477-7485, 3810 Beardshear Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Departments may make appointments in the following categories for purposes of research and study:
Postdoctoral Research Associate, Predoctoral Research Associate, Graduate Assistant, Post Graduate, Fellowship
Contact: Graduate College.